Monday 1 August 2011

Summer floral flicks design on toes.........

On my toe nails today i am wearing a summer floral design i have no idea how i am managing to reach my toe nails as im currently 33weeks preganant expecting my second baby, so with a big bump its hard to reach LOL.

Big toe design flower
Rimmel 60 seconds 825 sky high blue to create the background colour of the nails.
Hotlooks collection 2000 hoola hoop pink NO 34 to create the petals.
Rimmel London 60 seconds 210 Etheral to create the middle of the flower.
Proffessional nail art pen Rio black to create the outline of the petals.
The little nail design 
Same colour for background and to create the flick i used Proffessional nail art pen silver Rio and a nail art pen pink.
I always used a base coat underneath my designs if you dont this will stain your natural nail.
Hope you have a fab summer day because its gourgous outside if you have any questions let me no, i will answer them with a straight forward response.
Any request for nails designs would be grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment