Tuesday 2 August 2011

Mickey mouse summer girly theme...

Hi everyone wow lots of heat today, finally get some summery weather, great to get out and about, with my new nails today, i was inspired by a little girls necklace yesterday while i was in town, i thought of a little easy disney theme nail for you, it looks great and effective.
 Nail varnishes i used were a Base coat Rimmel or any simple base coat you can use, you can get this in most stores now Boots, superdrug etc.
A simple white nail varnish and Red nail varnish for background colour.
I used a dotting tool that i got from Boots to make the white dots on my toe nails.
Finally used a top coat i used Rimmel 60 seconds.
I hope you like the design im of out later to a punch and judy show with my son, so i can show of my new nails in style.

No comments:

Post a Comment